At Christensen Construction Company we are designers, builders and developers. Professionally contracting as much or as little of your construction project as you would like.
We are capable of designing your entire project or we can work with your architect. Either way we provide quality construction services-from building permits, to site development and construction, to final landscaping. As the General Contractor, we work with your building team and utilize the most skilled trades and safe site conditions to keep your project running on time. Our quality steel building systems offer extensive versatility through wide-open interiors and a variety of bay sizes, eave heights, roof slopes and almost any type of exterior you choose. Whatever you're looking for, you're sure to find the perfect fit for your facility as well as your budget.
Working with Christensen Construction gives you a single source for all of your facility construction needs. By coordinating directly with your project design team, we can combine the design and build functions to maximize communication, minimize confusion and put your entire project on the fast track to completion. It is simply the fastest, most efficient and most cost-effective way to build. Scroll down to see more information. Then contact us to discuss the benefits for your project.
By hiring Christensen Construction for your construction management services, you'll receive cost efficiency, quality control and representation of your best interests. We manage complex on-site activity to ensure cooperation among the entire Design-Build team and meet critical schedules and budgets. Construction management brings professional expertise and knowledge to bear directly on your project to streamline the construction process.
Benefits to Design-Build include:
• There is a single source of responsibility.
• You know the cost of your project sooner.
• The construction timetable is accelerated.
• The design-build relationship allows for more innovative processes.
• You have greater control over the project.
• There is a team approach among Christensen Construction, its sub-contractor(s), the architect (if one is being used) and you, the owner.
• The team approach results in fewer changes, and improved risk management.
• Architectural costs are greatly decreased.
Some of our past Design-Build Projects include: